Lifting devices with pneumatic drive in stationary or mobile (with chassis) version for containers up to 500 kg
In a nutshell:
- Suitable to carry small containers, carts, floor rollers and grating baskets.
- Load capacity, depending on model, from 300 to 500 kg.
- Suspension consists of two steering rollers, including brake and one caster for individual and flexible uses.
- Pneumatic drive according to the latest safety requirements.
- Safety valve technology prevents the load carrier from dropping if there is a break in the line.
- Stepless adjustment to the desired ergonomic working height.
- Stationary devices with side loading available.
- Low-maintenance and trouble-free operation thanks to high quality, robust components.
|Device type||Load capacity
|Load receptacle(in mm)
|Load receptacle (in mm)
|Loading direction||Loading height
|HP 300||300||450||550||from the front||120||750||150||done|
|HP 300 R/L||300||450||550||side loading (R/L)||120||750||140||not_interested|
|HP 500||500||450||550||from the front||120||750||180||done|
|HP 500 R/L||500||450||550||side loading (R/L)||120||750||170||not_interested|
Connection: Compressed air, 6 bar, paint: RAL 7035/7016
Fields of application
- Automotive and automotive supply industries
- Placing of KLT via floor roller at the workplace
- Mobile by means of two steering castors with brakes and one roller
- Narrow construction
- Easy operation via hand lever
- Bellow cover on the lifting column